Living Hope Methodist Preaching Centre
25/10/2020 Sunday Service
Hot or Cold
9:00 AM (GMT +8)
Speaker : Sis Grace Kong
Title : Hot or Cold
Scripture Lesson : Revelation 3:14-22
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.
19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”
Please observe the following SOP if you are planning to attend the church physically:
1) Stay home if you are sick;
2) Only those of ages between 13 to 69 years old can attend the service physically. Those 70 and above, or with chronic diseases (eg diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer etc) are not encouraged to attend.;
3) Make sure you are wearing a mask (use your own);
4) Allow us to take your temperature (36.5°C-37.5°C will be allowed entrance);
5) Use hand sanitizer upon entrance (available at entrance);
6) Record your particulars in the log book, or use MySejahtera app;
7) Sit one meter apart, even for family members. We have arranged the seats as so;
8) Practice Social Distancing (1-2 meters apart) when communicating;
9) Please follow instruction for exit.
## Live-streaming service is available for those who can not, or unable to attend the service physically for various reasons.