Living Hope Methodist Preaching Centre
27/09/2020 Sunday Service
Lest You Forget
9:00 AM (GMT +8)
Speaker : Dr. Wong Sung Ging
Title : Lest You Forget
Scripture Lesson : Deut. 4:1-10
4:1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.
4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
4:3 Your eyes have seen what the LORD did because of Baalpeor: for all the men that followed Baalpeor, the LORD thy God hath destroyed them from among you.
4:4 But ye that did cleave unto the LORD your God are alive every one of you this day.
4:5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
4:6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.
4:7 For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for?
4:8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
4:9 Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;
4:10 Specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb, when the LORD said unto me, Gather me the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children.
Please observe the following SOP if you are planning to attend the church physically:
1) Stay home if you are sick;
2) Only those of ages between 13 to 69 years old can attend the service physically. Those 70 and above, or with chronic diseases (eg diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer etc) are not encouraged to attend.;
3) Make sure you are wearing a mask (use your own);
4) Allow us to take your temperature (36.5°C-37.5°C will be allowed entrance);
5) Use hand sanitizer upon entrance (available at entrance);
6) Record your particulars in the log book, or use MySejahtera app;
7) Sit one meter apart, even for family members. We have arranged the seats as so;
8) Practice Social Distancing (1-2 meters apart) when communicating;
9) Please follow instruction for exit.
## Live-streaming service is available for those who can not, or unable to attend the service physically for various reasons.